When your travels bring you to Oklahoma City, don't worry about finding a kennel or dog-sitter. Our pet friendly hotel in Oklahoma City is happy to accept one dog up to 40 pounds. Upon check in you will receive a welcome bag for your four legged friend. We have complimentary Sheraton Siganture dog beds, water and food bowls available by request. Please note, there is no deposit or fee to bring your four legged friend along unless there is additional cleaning needed. Simply sign a Pet Waiver at check-in with emergency contact information and numbers. Also, guests are asked to please call the hotel ahead of time and advise the front desk if they will be bringing their dog along to the Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you and your furry friend to OKC.
- The hotel accepts one dog no bigger than 40 lbs
- Waiver must be signed at check-in with emergency contact information and numbers
- Dog must be with you or a designated individual at all times and cannot be left unattended in a guest room
- Dogs are not allowed in food and beverage outlets, including pool areas
- Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas
- Pets are only allowed in standard guest rooms
- During your stay, room cleaning must be scheduled in advance for a time when the dog is not in the room